Forms are provided in PDF or Microsoft Word. Some forms are fillable so that you can type information directly in the form. When using a filllable form, be sure to save the form to your computer first. Then complerte it, resave it, check it and send.
Need information on accessibility?
Two options to submit:
- Print, complete form, sign and return your form to the centre supervisor.
- Save form. Fill it out on your computer or device. Resave. Check it to confirm it saved. Email your form to the supervisor.
- A.1 Medical Information Form
- A.2 Individual Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan
- A.3 Consent to Administer Epinephrine (Epi-Pen)
- Behaviour Code
- Medication Consent & Administration Record
- Special Needs Resourcing Collaborative Acknowledgement of Support Services
If you choose not to immunize your child due to conscious or religious beliefs, the Ministry of Education requires that you complete a Statement of Conscious or Religious Belief for Child
- This document must be notarized which requires a Notary Public or Commissioner of Oaths to witness your signature on the avadavit.
- Registration Package: Full Day Programs
- Registration Package: School-age (WCDSB)
- Registration Package: School-age (WRDSB)
- Application for Enrolment: Full Day Programs
- Application for Enrolment: School-age (WCDSB)
- Application for Enrolment: School-age (WRDSB)
- Access & Release of Personal Information
- Exchange of Information Consent Forms
- Image Release
- Insect Repellent permission form
- Parent Policies
- Payment Policies (Full Day)
- Payment Policies (School-age WCDSB)
- Payment Policies (School-age WRDSB)
- Request to Add Youth to Authorized Pick Up
- Request to Split Account
- Request for Exception to Age Limit
- Request for Flex Care Schedule
- Request for Youth (aged 10-12) to Walk Home
- Swimming Ability & Consent Form