We believe play, in all its wonderful forms, is the heart and soul of early learning. RisingOaks families know that our approach creates the foundation for boundless curiosity and discovery. Through play, children learn how to learn.
Birth to age 5
Infant, toddler and preschool children discover the world through play, participating in age-appropriate learning activities.
Before & After
JK to age 12
Flexible before and after school care that suits your needs while providing a place to nurture friendships, independence and lifelong learning.
JK to age 12
From March Break to Summer Camp to Winter Break, RisingOaks provides a year-round, fun-filled, learning through play camp experience.
We are here to help and answer any questions every step of the way.
What’s New at RisingOaks
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Anti-Racism Organizational Assessment
- Steering Committee's Response to the Report
- Report Presentation from April 11/23 Annual General Meeting
- Check out our Canada-wide Early Learning and Child Care page, including FAQs
- Check out our Before and after school programs at your school: https://risingoaks.ca/before-and-after-school-care
Where to Find Us
Serving our community since 1981, RisingOaks has 9 locations across the Waterloo Region.
Who We Are
Our story is 40 years in the making. Over that time, we have become one of the largest, most trusted early learning and care providers for families in the Waterloo Region. While we teach more than 1,200 children a day to learn through play, we know your focus is on your child and your family.
OneList: Central Registry and Wait List
OneList is the place where all applications for licensed care in Waterloo Region are submitted. You can also come apply for financial help to pay for child care and /or special needs supports through OneList. Applying is easy.