Registration for Full-Day Programs
From Birth to age 5
We understand this is a pivotal time in your life and we're here to help you every step of the way.
OneList: Central Registry and Wait List.
OneList is the place where all applications for licensed early learning and care in Waterloo Region are submitted. You can also come here to apply for financial help to pay for child care, and special needs supports. Applying is easy.
Easy steps to registration
Whether you need care right now or 12 months from now, it is recommended to put your child(ren) on the waitlist immediately -- especially for infant care.
- Waterloo Region Licensed Child Care
- Parent details such as address and contact info.
- Add your children and identify care requirements.
- Enter Provider Name: RisingOaks(Options based on your care requirements will appear here)
- Select: Show Programs on the location you'd like to apply for.
- If you have another child at this location, check the sibling box.
- Click the blue Apply and follow the prompts to complete your registration
- You will receive a confirmation email.
IMPORTANT: You only need to apply to one program (at your child's current age) for each RisingOaks Early Learning centre you select. For example: If you apply to the infant program and do not get a spot, your application will automatically age promote to the next age group - the toddler program. Please do not apply for the Infant, Toddler and Preschool programs at the same time as this affects the registration process.
What Happens Next?
Initial Follow Up
- We will receive an email notifying us of your application.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive a welcome message with more details.
When we have a spot for you
- You will be invited for a tour and provided with an enrolment package.
- Once your forms are received and a customer deposit paid, your space will be guaranteed and your start date confirmed.
- If you need a varying schedule (e.g., 3 days one week, 4 days the next), review the information on Flex Care Schedules to see if you qualify. If so, submit a Request for a Flex Care Schedule once a spot is offered to you.
When you're on the WaitList:
- Book a tour now or in the future to learn more about us.
- You'll receive an email update every month from OneList to confirm your care requirements and the lists your child is on.
- Log in and update your lists at any time.
- Contact the centre(s) of your choice to check in and determine your status on the list