Full-day Child Care Program Fees
Birth to age 5
(birth to 18 months)
(18 months to 2.5 years)
(2.5 to 5 years)
- The current fees were approved by the Board of Directors on December 15, 2020 and took effect on March 1, 2021.
- The Board of Directors reserves the right to make changes to these fees at their discretion. Notice of 45 days will be given informing parents of any changes.
- Programs are available to parents on a full or part-time basis (minimum of 2 days per week) with a set recurring schedule.
- Fees are calculated based on scheduled/registered days.
- Fees are not charged on statutory holidays or during the Christmas closure.
- Fees are invoiced monthly at the beginning of the month and paid through pre-authroized debit. Your monthly fees will fluctuate month to month based on your chid's scheduled days that month.
- Monthly fees are divided into 2, with 50% debited from your bank account on the 1st and the remainder on the 15th of each month.
- RisingOaks does not issue credits for sick days, vacation days, or any unexpected centre closures.
- One months' notice (or 20 business days) is required to withdraw from the program or to change your scheduled days, space permitting. If less notice is provided, full fees will be charged for the full 20-day notice period.
Methods of Payment
Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) is the primary method of payment. On a case-by-case basis, post-dated cheques or e-transfer may be approved.